Monday, May 22, 2017

THIS EVENING IN PICTURES


There's a photo club at work with a weekly theme.  So far, I've entered three times and won once.  Not terrible and it's re-awakened the urge to shoot pictures.  So with a North wind blowing I hopped on the E Bike and headed towards the other end of the marina to Golden Gardens.  Always fun to shoot pictures there.









Here are the other  pictures I entered.  First was a sunset  shot and the theme was 'sun'.  I don't think there were that many entries.  Plus it was my first time.  I think they just wanted to draw me in.


The one below was one I chose not to enter.

Here's my entry for 'Friends and Family'.  I got 'most inviting' which is kind of a consolation prize.



This weeks was 'motion'  Here's my entry.  I'll find out the verdict Wednesday.  I suspect it doesn't show enough motion.


In any case, it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment