Monday, August 22, 2016

Not a whole lot of blogging

I haven't posted much all summer.   No big trips, but plenty of small adventures.  Take this last week. Tuesday.  For the first time I kayaked to work.  6 miles in the morning, 6 miles home.  OK, not ALL the way to work but Shilshole to Montlake.  Then a bus.
 Thru the locks first

Then into salmon bay at sunrise.  My oh my.

Wednesday was work, but then took an evening ferry to the island.  After a good night's sleep, caught the sunrise.  Nothing better.







And then pitched into work for a couple of days.  Put some good wood on the deck and built a kayak rack.  Nothing special, but good projects...

Jae flew up for a visit, then on Sunday I went over to Patos.  That story will need some work, but accompanied an 84 year old light house keeper back to Patos island.  Stay tuned....



No comments:

Post a Comment